Once again Hegel's "true infinity" is the focus an episode. This time, there is new attention paid to several areas, including:
- a better definition of "bad infinity,"
- how true infinity corresponds to right-brain reasoning,
- how bad infinity corresponds to left-brain understanding,
- how true infinity relates to societal issues at large,
- how business innovation develops through true infinity,
- how gratitude can serve as a lever for true infinity.
Also covered in this episode are "Hilbert's Hotel," an exercise in bad infinity, the creative mind versus the competitive mind, Mcluhan's view on communism, how tech billionaires may be channeling the cunning of geist, and how gratitude can lead to greater attunement with Spirit.